Guinea wiggles

Guinea wiggles

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Guineas go live!

I was spending some time with my ickle pigs on the bed today and decided to put the webcam on.


With blanket in place I started recording. First up are the two boys Terry and George. These two are a handful sometimes so you'll notice me grab George/move him a couple times as he wanders off the blanket (No peeing on my bed thanks!)





The next two on spotlight were Frazzle and his wife Annie. You may hear me giggling a few times at around 2.50, this is because you'll notice frazzle will be going about his business then suddenly look at me, as if checking I'm not up to something. I think this is because earlier today I gave him a brush which he is now very suspicious of!!







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment